“Who are you?” you may ask. Why would I hire you instead of other interior designers? I don’t know you!
So here you go guys. I am an open book (with a glass of red by my side) tonight.
- I am greyish/blueish paint on my kitchen walls.
- I am paint. All kinds of.
- I am red skirting board
- I am a scaffold board shelf
- I am a hand painted geometric wall
- I am black and white socks on Duke of York’s cinema in Brighton
- I am a potato sack fabric
- I am a timber branch hook for shoes
- I am a cloud on your bedroom ceilings
- I am a hand painted lampshade
- I am unusual
- I am what you don’t expect
- I am in Brighton